Château de Bouges
- exposition "Ephéméride" de Claire Combelles à l'Orangerie du Château (accessible durant 3 semaines)
- loto du Club Des...
Enjoy the charm of the Château de Bouges and its 18th-century atmosphere.
A replica of the Petit Trianon in Versailles? Charles-François Leblanc de Manarval, a blacksmith and director of the royal cloth factory in Châteauroux, had the château built in freestone in 1759.
A careful reconstruction. Henri Viguier, the director of a Parisian department store, and his wife Renée bought Bouges in 1917. An elegant society figure, she had the château tastefully redecorated and refurnished while her husband, a keen horseman, took care of the outbuildings. They bequeathed the property to the French state in 1968.
To ensure the safety of our visitors, the monument is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities.
The monument is fully opened.